You can work toward your dream of home ownership, while repairing your finances.
What can KNHS do for me?
Choose from a variety of KNHS’s rehabilitated homes while you work with a financial coach to become mortgage-ready and purchase the home, all within a 2 year period.
What is the cost?
KNHS’s services are low to no cost.
What will I need to provide?
- Complete Homebuyer Education. Contact KNHS by phone at 269-385-2916 or email email@example.com to request a Homebuyer Education Intake packet
- Enter into a lease for a KNHS property
- Work on a credit repair action plan
- Enter into an option-to-purchase agreement
- Purchase the home at the end of the lease period
What will KNHS provide?
- Attractive, well maintained homes to choose from
- The option to lease while you work on credit repair
- Professional and trained counselors and educators
- The option to purchase the home you have been leasing