Home ownership is within your reach – we have the classes to get you there.
Dec. 6th and 7th
January 10th & 11th
Feb. 7th & 8th
Feb. 28th & March 1st
March 14th & 15th
March 28th & 29th
Call 269-385-2916 for more information.
What can KNHS do for me?
- What does the Realtor do?
- Who pays the Realtor?
- How do I get a loan for the house I have found?
- Who can explain mortgage rates to me?
- Who can explain property taxes, insurance, down payment, real estate amortization and escrow to me?
- What else is involved in home ownership?
- What are the hidden costs?
What is the cost?
What makes KNHS different from other home ownership services?
What will I need to provide?
- You can contact KNHS by phone at 269-385-2916 or email email@example.com – we can tell you which documents you need to bring.
- A commitment to attend 8 hours of classes over 3 weeks.
What will KNHS provide?
- Trained counselors and educators that love talking about home ownership
- Answers to your questions
- The ability to help you find a lender
- Credit repair services, if you need them