Home ownership is within your reach – we have the classes to get you there.
March 14th & 15th Class Full
March 28th & 29th
Call 269-385-2916 for more information.
What can KNHS do for me?
KNHS can answer your questions:
- What does the Realtor do?
- Who pays the Realtor?
- How do I get a loan for the house I have found?
- Who can explain mortgage rates to me?
- Who can explain property taxes, insurance, down payment, real estate amortization and escrow to me?
- What else is involved in home ownership?
- What are the hidden costs?
What is the cost?
KNHS’s services are completely 100% free.
What makes KNHS different from other home ownership services?
We provide local, in-person service, and we primarily serve first-time homebuyers, low to moderate income individuals and families, and people who are working on their credit that want to pursue the dream of home ownership
What will I need to provide?
- You can contact KNHS by phone at 269-385-2916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we can tell you which documents you need to bring.
- A commitment to attend 8 hours of classes over 3 weeks.
What will KNHS provide?
- Trained counselors and educators that love talking about home ownership
- Answers to your questions
- The ability to help you find a lender
- Credit repair services, if you need them