No matter where you are in the foreclosure process – we can help.
What can KNHS do for me?
KNHS can talk and negotiate with your mortgage company on your behalf, explain and suggest loan modification programs that are available, and explain what happens if foreclosure becomes inevitable.
What is the cost?
KNHS’ Foreclosure Prevention services are at no-charge to you. We provide local, in-person service, and we have worked with hundreds of clients facing foreclosure.
What is the time frame? Is it too late to do anything?
Whether you are about to miss a payment or the foreclosure sale is already set, we can answer your questions and connect you to available options.
What will I need to provide?
- You can contact KNHS by phone at 269-385-2916 or email email@example.com – we can tell you which documents you need to bring.
- A commitment to provide financial information and financial documents
- A commitment to attend counseling sessions.
- A willingness to continue to talk to your lender.
What will KNHS provide?
- Trained counselors and educators who have handled hundreds of foreclosure cases.
- Knowledge and contacts within the industry that help you achieve better results with your lender.
- Ongoing counseling for as long as your case requires.